We, the members of CHARITABLE YOUTH FOR NATION BUILDING INITIATIVE a not for profit and non-political organization do firmly and solemnly resolve to provide for ourselves a bye law and to be governed by the provisions of therein contained.
The name of the Association is CHARITABLE YOUTH FOR NATION BUILDING INITIATIVE.
The address of the Association shall be:
113 Station Road, Oke Odo, Iwo, Osun State, Nigeria.
The aims and Objectives of the association are:
1. Is a community development organization set up for the purpose of enhancing general development of the community and promoting proper understanding, unity, love and peace among residents.
2. To serve as a platform to mobilize youth for sustainable development and growth.
3. To promote national integration and harmonious co-existence of the diverse communities.
4. To support and promote the rights of the people especially the youth, children, women and the less privileged.
5. To render charitable services to the downtrodden members of the society
6. To empower members to assume responsible roles in the community.
7. To provide a friendly and helpful environment for members to meet and share knowledge, ideas, goals, best practices, experience and expertise subjects of interest to the Foundation.
8. To provide networking opportunities for members
9. To operate financial systems, such as co-operative societies, for the promotion of economic interests and welfare of members.
10. To establish educational institutions whereby leadership education, as a matter of priority, will be included in the instructional materials.
11. To serve as a Foundation for Leadership Development Programmes.
12. To institute special merit awards for the identification and celebration of worthy person for outstanding leadership.
13. To contribute to socio-economic development of the environment within which the Foundation operates, through enlightenment campaigns and community development projects.
14. To operate and function as a Non-Profit Organisation for the promotion of good leadership culture, democratic principles and community development.
15. To create a platform where all people have the opportunity and capacity to direct economic, social and environmental resources towards sustainable outcomes that improve lives and communities.
16. To promote peace and development of the host community.
17. To cooperate with similar bodies around the world with identical objectives.
18. To undertake any other activities which support the objectives of the coalition.
(A) The trustees of is CHARITABLE YOUTH FOR NATION BUILDING INITIATIVE for the purpose of the law shall be elected at a General Meeting charged with responsibility of selecting the Trustees with 2/3 majority voters of the members present.
(B) Such Trustees (Hereafter referred to as (‘’ The Trustees’’) shall not be less than 4 and more than 7 in number.
(C) A trustee may hold office for 20 years but shall cease to hold office if he
a. Resigns his office
b. Ceases to be a member of the registered Trustees of the body
c. Becomes insane
d. Is officially declared bankrupt
e. Is convicted of a criminal offence involving dishonesty by a court of competent jurisdiction
f. Is recommended for removal from office by a board of Governors and Trustees majority vote of members present at any General Meeting of the body.
g. Ceases to reside in Nigeria.
(D) Upon a vacancy occurring in the number of trustees. A General Meeting will be held to appoint another eligible member of the Foundation.
(A) The trustees shall have a common seal
(B) Such seal will be kept in the custody of the SECRETARY who shall produce it when required for use by the trustees
(C) All documents to be executed by the trustees shall be signed by such member of them and seal with the Common Seal
For effective administration of the Association, there shall be the following meetings:
ALL MEMBERS OF THE TRUSTEES AND EXECUTIVE COUNCIL SHALL BE AMONG THE GOVERNING BODY.
The sources of income for the Association shall include:
1. DONATION BY MEMBERS OF THE ORGANISATION
2. PROMOTION BY CORPORATE ORGANISATION
3. FREE WILL DONATION BY WELLMEANNG INDIVIDUAL
TO ACHIEVE AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE ORGANISATIO
THE ORGANISATION SHALL HAVE ACCOUNT WITH ANY BANK IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICA.
The Association shall ensure the accurate keeping of record of all income and expenditure.
1. Independent qualified and licensed Auditor shall be appointed by the General Meeting to audit the finance records of the Association annually and submit an audited report to the Annual General Meeting of the Association.
2. The Audited financial statement (balance sheet and income and expenditure) duly certified by independent Auditors shall be annexed to the annual returns.
The Association may alter the provision of its bye law at a General Meeting by a resolution passed by a simple majority of its members and approved by the bye law.
The duration of the corporate existence shall be perpetual. In the event of liquidation, dissolution, or winding up of the Corporation, whether voluntary, involuntary, or by the operation of law, the property or other assets of the Corporation remaining after the payment, satisfaction, and discharge of liabilities or obligations, shall be distributed for one or more exempt purposes within the meaning of the Federal Internal Revenue, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code, or shall be distributed to the federal government, or to a state or local government, for a public purpose. Any such assets not so disposed of shall be disposed of by a Court of Competent Jurisdiction of the county in which the principal office of the corporation is then located, exclusively for such purposes or to such organization or organizations, as said Court shall determine, which are organized and operated exclusively for such purposes.
We the undersigned, are all initial trustees or incorporators of this corporation, and we consent to, and hereby do, adopt the foregoing bye law consisting 3 pages, as the bye law of this corporation.
Dated 2nd September, 2018
Board of Trustees
Mr Adisa Kabiru Adeniyi- President General
Miss John Janet Okoi- Treasurer
Mr Mudasiru Ibraheem- Secretary
Mr Akanbi Kabir Alayo-Legal Adviser